All About Me (Letter To Senada)

Dear Senada,
Today I have written a small piece saying all about me.
My name is Prapti  and today I have written a small piece saying all about. In my family I have my little brother, mum and dad. I am born in Cardiff which is in Wales. As my dad works in TCS we get transferred to different places like we lived in London before. From there we came to Melbourne recently.
When we lived in London I learned a lot of things like Swimming, Basketball, Classical Dance and Keyboard, Soccer, Tennis. I did keyboard in school times and basketball after school times. I had dance lessons on weekends which I did for 4 years and also swimming for the same amount of time. I played soccer on every weekend and sometimes on weekends and did tennis after school. I played more sports but I played with my friends like tennis, badminton, soccer and netball and rugby. My hobbies are to play with my friend and play sports with them too. I like to dance and do art (even though I am not that good at it).  Also I love love love sports my favourite sport is soccer I go for Liverpool in the Premier League and go for Barcelona in La Liga and in International I go for Brazil. As you already know after staying in the UK for nearly my whole life I have seen snow a lot. My favourite part of snow is that I get to ice skate which I’m really good at also I get to make snowmen and snow boarding.  
I am an Indian from a city called Kolkata, which is in the eastern part of India. I have many friends there and many relatives who live there too. I get to visit to India once a year and to spend some time with them. I like to wear Indian clothes cause I feel they are fancy.
I have great hopes as we moved to Australia and hopefully they will get fulfilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge #1

SIX THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THEMES BASED ON THE STORY JOSEPH BRYANTπŸ“–πŸ“„